Thursday, September 15, 2016

All About Me

      Hello welcome to my blog! My name is Sofia and I am in the 8th grade. I live in Illinois with my mom, dad, and two brothers. Their names are Gabriel and Adrian. Gabriel is a sophomore and Adrian is in 6th grade. 

      I have many hobbies. Some of my hobbies are playing basketball, watching Netflix, watching sports,and hanging out with friends.When I am not playing basketball I am usually watching Netflix. I like to watch all kinds of genres, my favorite are TV shows from a few years ago and dramas. I finished the shows called One Tree Hill, Friends, and Glee. In school I am in National Junior Honor's Society, Girls Varsity Basketball, Our American Voice, Varsity Volleyball, Soccer, and Battle of the Books. All of these things keep me occupied throughout the year and helps me expand my horizons.

Thank you for reading and I hope you like the further posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment